Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 24 November 2011

Past projects

For post number 1 I am just posting two previous projects that I have done. Maybe tutorials will come at a later stage :)

Simple, easy and super cheap to make. This is still the thing I wear, that by far gets me the most compliments.

Simple fabric bookcovers made with fabric that my mom has collected over many years. It is such an easy way to cover boring books or diaries and hey, you won't ever have an awkward "Oo, we have the same book" moment.

I am the kind of person who loves to use up things that I already have hanging around or find cheap things and make them into something pretty. (My paper file is filled with colour coded pieces of left over paper, which always come in handy.) It's a great money saver!


No comments:

Post a Comment