Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 18 December 2011

Versatile layered dress {tutorial}

While making my 'petticoat', I had an idea. Why not just make more than one, in different colours, and layer them? So, I gave it a try.

It happened to be my graduation too, so the grey and white combination became my grad outfit.

Detailed instructions on how to make each layer can be found here. Once you have one layer it is simpler to make the next one by just using it as a guideline (no tacking needed).

Repeat all the same steps. Have fun with colours and accessories for many different looks :)

2 comments:

little blue paperclip said...

Deborah!!! You are brilliant! Oh my word! You should start a business! :) Can I order one from you pretty please? Actually went shopping the other day to try and find a nice dress, but had no success... Something simple like this is just what I'm looking for! x

deborah said...

Sure. It's super easy, so I can make you one :)

Post a Comment